Making Your Wedding Day a Day to Remember
This day you want to be memorable and Disc Jockey Services will insure that. Outside of the ceremony, the reception will be what your family and guests will talk about for years. The blending of generations of family and friends with the right mixing of music and entertainment will assure a memorable event.
DID YOU KNOW? . . . After The Vows
1. 72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception entertainment.
2. Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
3. During wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is there attire, followed by the reception site and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities.
4. After their reception, 78% of brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority!
5. When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
6. 65% of all couples that chose a band for their wedding, said, if they had it to do it again, they would choose a DJ.
*These statistics were published in St. Louis Bride & Groom Magazine in 2003.Sources include: Simmons, 2001; USA Today, 2002; National Bridal Service, 2001;The Knot, 2002; Brides Magazine, 2001