What Disc Jockey Services Offers You
- Over 15 years in business and over 20 years DJing
- Consulting with each client.
- Superior communications with clients through phone, e-mail and one-on-one sit-downs
- Coordinating with all Wedding vendors
- Contracts and Questionnaires for your sense of security and trust
- Customizing of the wedding receptions and selecting the proper traditions and customs based on your request
- Help design your wedding reception party
- Master of Ceremonies duties and responsibilities
- Voice-overs for your special songs. Unique to your wedding and no one elses.
- Various types of lighting
- Help you select your music from all genres and years(1940's to present) A music database which you can pick
- your favorite song and artist and with a push of the bottom it comes to us and put with you wedding information.
- Help at the rehearsal dinners (if needed)
- Professional Equipment from the biggest names: Electro/Voice, Numark, Dell, ADJ, BBE, Forman, Chauvet
- Wireless Microphones from Shure and Sennheiser
- Appropriate dress for the occasion
- No drinking or smoking before, during, or after the event.
- Interactive participation with guests (as much or as little as the client wants)
- Arrival at the event 2 hours prior to start time or more
- Back-up equipment
- Rentals of sound equipment and canopies for outdoor events
- Ceremony services provided if needed(Music for Processional and Recessional)microphones for the preacher
From grand entrance right through to the very last dance, yours will be an Event To Remember.
Disc Jockey rates vary based on talent, experience, emcee ability, service, coordination, equipment needed, music knowledge, mixing ability and personality. Rates for the DJ industry vary greatly, ranging from $350.00 to $5,000.00 with an average of $1,200.00 for a 4-hour booking. The cheapest price is not always the best deal. Surveys conclude that nearly 100% of brides would have spent more on their entertainment and made it their #1 priority in hindsight*
A disc jockey company can invest 12 to 30 hours for your special event but it may appear that you are only paying for "4 hours". Consultations, music purchasing & editing, preparation, set-up and teardown, education and other business related endeavors add up to the overall success of your special occasion*
*Pricing & information provided by AMERICAN DISC JOCKEY ASSOCIATION. 2005.